In a recent development, the latest Hyundai Tucson HTRAC photos were leaked on the internet during the official shoot of the vehicle. The SUV was unveiled to the public back in February 2020, but an official photoshoot indicates that the car is ready to be made available to the general public. Tucson is a mid-size SUV that is ready to take on the likes of Kia Sportage and Toyota Fortuner. This car has a beautiful range of brand new tech with a variety of comfort features and driver aids.
It is capable of producing 2.0 liters, 4 cylinders, 16 valve engine with variable valve timing technology, 155 horsepower and 190 Nm of torque and is paired with a 5-speed manual and 6-speed automatic transmission. It is expected that higher trim levels will be offered along with the HTRAC all-wheel-drive system.
The following are believed to be some of its features:
- Convenience Security
- Power Tile Gate Central Power Door locks
- Monitoring device Cluster Impact Sensing Door locks
- Hyundai Auto Link Immobilizer System & Thieves Alarm
- Wireless phone charger parking assistance
- Dual-zone FATC with cluster ionizer backup camera
- Auto defogging system ABS breaks
- Electric folding with ORVM heated function downhill and hill-start brake assist
- Pond lamp electronic parking brake
- Rear AC vents speed sensing auto door lock
- Go to Keyless Entry and Electronic Stability Control
- 4-way adjustable steering wheel vehicle stability maintenance
- 10-way power-adjustable driver’s seat 6 airbags
- Rear side seats. Traction control
Although no official pricing figures have been released yet, sources believe that the Hyundai Tuscan will be priced at Rs. 48 lakhs, Rs. 55 lock based on the trim level you choose. In Pakistan, we hear that it comes in four variants with 2 manual and 2 automatic versions of Hyundai Tucson.